Preserved flowers, with their enduring beauty, aren't just limited to vases and glass domes. They can breathe life into various craft projects, turning everyday items into bespoke artifacts that carry a touch of nature. Here, we'll guide you through some delightful DIY tutorials to transform preserved flowers into beautiful keepsakes.
1. Preserved Flower Bookmarks Materials:
- Preserved flowers of your choice
- Cardstock or thick paper
- Clear self-adhesive laminating sheets
- Hole puncher
- Ribbon or tassel
- Cut the cardstock into a bookmark shape of your preferred size.
- Arrange your preserved flowers on the cardstock in a design you like.
- Once satisfied, cover both sides of the bookmark with the laminating sheets, pressing down firmly to ensure no air bubbles.
- Trim off any excess laminating sheet, leaving a small border around the bookmark.
- Punch a hole at the top and thread through a ribbon or tassel to finish off.